Haven't Been Able To Play for 2 Weeks Now (pics)......HELP

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 5 2012 4:39 PM (29 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 1:35 PM

@geauxtigers,

Sounds like a flash player problem.

Use this page to uninstall/reinstall the current version of flash player.

• geauxtigers0107
    266 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 1:48 PM

Richard4168:

@geauxtigers,

Gonna try that now Rich. Thx.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 1:57 PM

geauxtigers0107:
    I don't know man. Guess I'm just SOL w/WGT. Thanks for the help guys.

Not yet, G.I'm quite surprised you're still having trouble but when you can't figure out what something is, you start eliminating things it isn't. Now you know it's not your browser. Odds are it probably isn't Flash since Chrome comes with it but try Richard4168's suggestion and add it to the list if it doesn't fix anything.

The suck part here is I've had that problem a long time ago and I'm racking my brain trying to remember what fixed it. There's too many good "fixers" here to give up.

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 1:58 PM

geauxtigers0107:

Richard4168:

@geauxtigers,

Didn't work for me had to uninstall flash and go back to a flash 10..good luck

Gonna try that now Rich. Thx.

• geauxtigers0107
    266 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 2:02 PM

Thanks Jim. I'm still trying. Just followed Richard's advice and uninstalled Adobe Flash Player 11 then reinstalled it, restarted the machine and it didn't fix anything.

YankeeJim:

There's too many good "fixers" here to give up.

This is the part I'm counting on....lol.

• geauxtigers0107
    266 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 2:21 PM

OH SH*T.....I FOUND IT! 

I'm back in! I had to go into my flash storage settings and click on the Global Storage Settings tab. I remembered WGTalex recommending they be set to at least 100kb in a couple of places. The Global Storage setting was on 1MB so it was fine. I then started checking all of the other available tabs. The last one was Website Storage Setting. It was on zero. So I slid it up to 100kb then clicked out of it and everything reappeared in the left column!

Looks like I'm bake in business. Thanks alot guys. Sincerely appreciate yall's help.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 2:26 PM

I'm gonna come over there and smack you! LOL  I just went and tried to duplicate your problem to no avail. Flash was getting a good looking at next but you beat me to it.

Great job hanging in there. Now go make up for lost time.  ;-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 2:29 PM

YankeeJim:
    I just went and tried to duplicate your problem to no avail.

Same here lmao.....  No worries now...maybe someone in the future that has the same problem will find this thread. :)

Happy you got it working again G.  Have fun

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 2:52 PM

when i go too flash player global settings i  move the marker upto 1mb. then go into golf,but when i go back  too global settings its set too   0 again ,any  ideas please.

thanks

• geauxtigers0107
    266 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 2:58 PM

LOL. 

In case anyone may experience the same problem, here's how I fixed it: I went to the Community Help board and clicked on WGTalex's post "Optimize Your WGT Experience". Scroll down until you see the section on Flash settings. He has a link to click. Click that link and this is what you'll see:

Photobucket

Right now, the "Global Storage Settings" tab is picked. Make sure that slider is sitting on at least 100kb. Mine was. I then clicked on the second to last tab, which is "Website Storage Settings". The slider was all the way to the left on zero. I slid it up to 100kb the closed the page and everything was back to normal. 

Hope this helps someone in the future.

RSS