Forums

Help › Forums

4th of July Holiday Golfing Forecast

Wed, Jul 4 2012 4:35 PM (6 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 3:22 AM

Greetings fellow golfers. Dr. Anon E. Moose here with your much anticipated forecast for the upcoming holiday. Lets have a look at the meters today to see what you can expect over the next few days as with most of us here in the USA, we'll be goofing off, I mean , "on vacation".

Oh my, that can't be right ( taps meters ). Well, I don't quite know how to put this folks, but, it appears we have the makings of  a "perfect storm", all four readings just maxed out. I've never quite seen this before, but, based on this I would say, golfing for the next couple of days would not be for the faint of heart. Green speeds are going to be "totally insane" , the VEM is likely to place your shots in some other dimension, club distance  reliability is laughable, and lastly, with a B.T.I. like that, I see a run on replacement balls in the pro shop, so, stock up early. Oh, and this just in, if you're planning a golf outing to St.A's make sure and stop by the pro shop to pick up some toilet paper as they still have not re-stocked the porta-johns. Other than that, have a safe and happy 4th of July from all of us here at the WGT N.A.S. once again we'd like to thank the folks at Andyson Labs, where they put the "Perform" in "Performance", and remember, "An informed golfer , is a happier golfer" so, stay savvy folks.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 1:33 PM

Do what now?

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 1:47 PM

Thanks Doc !

I assume you're using Yancy's USB Dongle within a triangulation of 12x12x12. and the newest beta/beta V3.4 has the volume down from like a 9 to a 5. Hoping for the  latest patch for the executables on this ASAP.

Tks again to you and your Team !!

SM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 2:05 PM

If, you have to play more than your one hole, to get your consecutive days played on the fourth of July, I really feel sorry for you. Please, get a grip, have a picnic, enjoy the family. Get outside and enjoy the sun, rain, hail, whatever your dealt. Get off the computer and pay a little respect. Have a great 4th everyone. I'll be at the pool with the grand kids, acting like a kid myself.

Renni

• SDslacker
    19 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 3:49 PM

Thanks Doc, duly noted.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jul 3 2012 8:09 PM

Well gents, all I can say is that according to the meters, you're in for an interesting few days. Play your best, and stay on top of things, and you may work things out alright.

Doc

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 4:35 PM

happy  independence   day  all  my  friends to the south . Frapp :)

RSS