Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Game Changes

Thu, Oct 17 2013 12:37 AM (408 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:41 PM

lee22sharon:
    Why is it your concern whether I can use the equipment to its fullest?  So far all I can glean from your entry is to protect the legends.   I usally have tought better of your entries. 

Lee, your one of my favorite characters at WGT.com. I hope I can continue to gain your respect with my entries in the future.

Ok. Your a Master Lee. Its simple. Why do you need a R11s driver from the blue tees? There are perfectly good drivers in the pro shop under the Legend level drivers that are more than adequate for you to hit driver/wedge.

Keep playing ranked rounds my friend and always pursue the art of perfection which is the Legend tier. Its the place where dreams come true. No charge to my friend Lee. : )

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:42 PM

Alright guys, I know some of you guys disagree with Milfshake's decisions, but just let it go and enjoy the game. If he's not taking credits from you, there's nothing to worry about. Grow up guys.

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:43 PM

Its MISLEADING... Please define Sandbagging SIR!

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:43 PM

Milfshake:

Males using Female golfers is SANDBAGGING... 

No one fusses over this... 

How is it not sandbagging.. Your MISS LEADING!! arnt you?

I play with a female avatar, I promise I'm no bagger. 

You however have likely taken countless credits from others as a Pro with the best clubs. That defines what you are, a class A sandbagger. Any arguement you make has zero validity.

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:44 PM

Attention whore???  Getting enough in this thread?????

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:44 PM

Milfshake:
    Ranked Rounds blow.. Plus my putting isnt near Mastered.

...UH...OK!

LOL!!!

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:45 PM

Milfshake:
    I play ALT due to being an attention whore.

Whatever, man. If you feel good about the way you take advantage of the system, good for you. No one here, including yourself, is naive enough to believe you are anything more than a cowardly sandbagger.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts

To:  TheSpaghettiKid,

In reply to your response to a previous entry of mine.

Who cares how silly i look with my R11s driver my Kilt avatar at the Hack tee box and using the best nike ball?  My money, my appearance, my entitlement as a purchasing player?  I do not understand the/your problem with it?  Does it bother YOUR game on this sight?  Is he interfering with what YOU, or anyone else wants to do on this sight?

From what else i read in Para; 2, 3, and 4 you seem to be fixated on becoming a legend, and to try and equalize the playing field for the express purpose of playing golf here for credits. 

Players on any level or tier certainly have an advantage if they have better equipment than the other player.  I do not see the problem.  Simply chose your opposition better.

I also do not understand why, what, reason for, ANY player, especially Legends, to care what happens to a player who s NOT a Legend.  My Nickle and glad of it.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts

Milfshake:

Its MISLEADING... Please define Sandbagging SIR!

ok here goes....

-----------------------------------------------------------

http://golf.about.com/od/golfterms/g/bldef_sandbag.htm

"Sandbagger" is a derogatory term in golf that applies to golfers who cheat by pretending to be worse golfers than they really are. The term can be thought of two ways:

1. Generally, any golfer who misleads others about his ability level, claiming to be worse than he actually is at golf, might be a sandbagger. If the person is not trying to gain from that deception, no problem (he might even be aware he is misleading others about his ability - he might just have low self-esteem). But a golfer who deliberately misleads others about his ability in order to gain in some way - to win a bet, for example - is a sandbagger.

2. More specifically, a sandbagger is a golfer who artificially inflates his handicap index in order to better his chances of winning tournaments or bets.

A sandbagger is considered by many to be the lowest form of life on a golf course. A sandbagger can inflate his handicap index by selectively leaving out his best rounds of golf when he posts scores for handicap purposes.

Then, when the sandbagger enters a tournament, he claims, for example, a handicap index of 18 when, in fact, his true handicap might be closer to, as an example, 12. Voila, the sandbagger has just bought himself six extra strokes off his net score, and improved his odds of winning his flight or the tournament.

Sandbaggers are at base, cheaters and hustlers. Golfers who are found out to be sandbaggers are often ostracized and always looked down upon.

Winning a tournament or bet in this fashion is called "sandbagging." A golfer who has won by sandbagging is said to have "sandbagged" his opponents.

-------------

easy to understand huh?

tbe

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 9:46 PM

Sweeet.... 

They used the word PRETENDING in the 1st sentence!!

IM NOT PRETENDING!!!  Males with female golfers ARE

CASE CLOSED!!!

RSS