Forums

Help › Forums

404 yard drive not recorded

Sun, Jul 8 2012 12:57 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 4:49 PM

I am putting my drive 404 yards it in stroke play it are not a practice. I is put the video in my profile to show I do this.  This drive not show in statistics :(  

This are now 3 times I hit him over 380 yards all is not in practice but it are never showing.

Who can give me the help here? Thankyou.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 5:08 PM

For it to count it must be hit from the tee with a driver, not a 3W or hybrid, which you did.

However it also must land in the fairway or on the green to count. Yours went past the green, beyond the fairway, and stopped in the rough. 

Close but no cigar (as the saying goes)

pretty nice shot though...

Danny

• drxjr
    36 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 5:09 PM

the reason your drive doesnt show in your stats is because the ball ends up in the rough,it must finish on the fairway to count in your stats

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 5:13 PM

Dear Kilbrauer,

Dannyphan was just a little faster then me to reply but he is 100% right with his reply. In order to count, you cannot have landed in the rough. I had two 400+ shots as well yet both ended in the rough so they were not recorded.

Keep trying!

VOY

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 6:23 PM

Another thing to keep in mind........you must finish the round for shots to stay in your stats.  So if you hit a new longest drive, you will have to wait until the round is over before you'll see it in your stats.

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:03 AM

Thanking all sirs for answers.  I did hit with driver club and game finish proper and record made. Go in rough must be mistake :(

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:56 AM

DannyPhan:

For it to count it must be hit from the tee with a driver, not a 3W or hybrid, which you did.

Excuse me, but that's not true.

I had a nice 330 yds longest drive (recorded in the stats!) with my 3WD a while ago, taking profit of the road at STA#18 :)

Truth is these shots don't count towards the average driving length.

The shot in discussion clearly went into the rough and does not count, as you said before.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 12:53 PM

I just looked at the replay it was a driver R11. What the heck is danny on?

It did land in rough and that does not count on ranked rounds for an award.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 9:28 AM

Games4Ever71:

I just looked at the replay it was a driver R11. What the heck is danny on?

I guess you didn't read the WHOLE sentence, maybe a little A.D.D. got in the way?

Let me repeat what I said with emphasis on the cogent part. 

"For it to count it must be hit from the tee with a driver, not a 3W or hybrid, which you did."

So I guess the question is, What the heck are you on?

Danny

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 10:14 AM

I also read "(you did [hit]) a 3W or hybrid"...

• PAGES
RSS