Forums

Help › Forums

10 minute commercials!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:00 PM (5 replies)
  • IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 6:24 PM

Are you kidding me? 2 views for a 10 minute commercial? Is that going to be worth it for anyone? That business deal won't last long. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2012 8:49 PM

Are you kidding me? You couldn't be bothered to click on thread regarding this that was posted here two hours before you started this one? You couldn't just respond there?

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/114661.aspx

• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:04 AM

srellim234:

Are you kidding me? You couldn't be bothered to click on thread regarding this that was posted here two hours before you started this one? You couldn't just respond there?

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/114661.aspx

No, I'm not kidding you. Excuse me Mr. Perfect, but do you scan the ENTIRE forums looking for similar posts before you create one? I bet not. If you do, perhaps you should spend more time on your game. Commercials aren't your problem.

• bigdogsppe
    321 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:18 AM

"Next time try to play that slope"

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 11:24 AM

In this instance the other thread was right there, at the top of the column in the same area of the forum that you posted in. No scanning or search was necessary. It was right there.

It's not a matter of being "Mr. Perfect". It's a matter of courtesy to other people, including WGT, to not clutter up the forums with repetitive posts, especially when the other is right there in plain sight..

• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 2:00 PM

srellim234:

In this instance the other thread was right there, at the top of the column in the same area of the forum that you posted in. No scanning or search was necessary. It was right there.

It's not a matter of being "Mr. Perfect". It's a matter of courtesy to other people, including WGT, to not clutter up the forums with repetitive posts, especially when the other is right there in plain sight..

Look Einstein, I don't care what you saw. I wasn't within the category when I posted, I never saw it, it was not in plain sight where I was, so simply made a new one. Did WGT make you the forum police? So what if it was a duplicate post? Why did you read it, just to have something smart to say? Go look for the real people cluttering up the forums. I think you'll find plenty. If WGT has a problem, they can take care of it themselves. I have my game to work on. Apparently, so do you.

RSS