Forums

Help › Forums

Things I have noticed

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 8 2012 5:43 AM (3 replies)
  • wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 4:16 AM

Took a long break from WGT,  Gave away all my stuff and was not planning on coming back. But here I am anyway lol. Some of the things I have noticed since coming back. The surveys ask for way more personal info than they ever use too. They do not pay off as easy as they use too. I pretty much funded a lot of my clubs with them when i first started. I guess WGT would rather you spend the money than get free credits from surveys. Did WGT make the holes smaller? I have had more lip outs than i ever remember having, its like there is clear tape over the edges of the holes lol.  This is not a rant, just some thoughts. Happy golfing everyone.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 6:53 AM

Hey Wildcat welcome back, I did wonder where you had disappeared to? Anyways if you need anything give me a shout and I'd be happy to help you out.

ps this is not an open invitation to anyone and everyone, this player was very generous to others when he was playing previously.....

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 7:42 AM

Thank you Tiffer, I think i am all set. I gave in and went and bought some better clubs. I will just have to use kia hole 1 and dial in all my clubs again (threw out all my old notes). But you can do one thing for me. Can you ask WGT to take the clear tape off the hole? lmao

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2012 5:43 AM

Come WGT, your kidding right? The hole is smaller or has clear tape over it. The deviations on the clubs sure seem like they have increased. The magical meter blip on kia 17th seems more uglier than ever. I know your in it to make money and I got no problem with that and am more than glad to pay for entertainment. But I don't want to pay to be aggrivated playing a game. Hell, I can get married again if I wanted that.  If I play a game, I want to enjoy it. I will give you one thing though, you did get my money again. New comers, play for free and don't sink money into the game. At least when the meter gets you, or the deviations come into play, or the magical clear tape on the hole bites you. At least you can be aggrivated for free. Ok, rant over.

RSS