Forums

Help › Forums

mthrf#*^ing surveys again!

Mon, Jul 9 2012 2:07 PM (5 replies)
  • Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 10:07 AM

what is with these freaking surveys WGT gets on here! Just did one of the new "internal" surveys! The whole survey! Gave them my honest opinions! And at the very end? Sorry our target has been filled!  Can't we please get some reliable sponsers for these surveys??????

• Timmytoastman
    567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 10:10 AM

I guess WGT figures if I waste my time playing an online game, I won't mind wasting my time on illegitimate surveys!

• HDBanger
    348 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 10:29 AM

Yup, I did 3 myself the other day, have received NO credits, made a post myself, but they do not care. Now my email gets spammed daily with insurance offers, and nothing to show for it. It is a complete scam, they get all ur info, sell it, and you get nothing but headaches, WGT should be *** ashamed of themselves.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 11:17 AM

Timmytoastman:
    Sorry our target has been filled! 

I think WGTicon touched on this before,  I will repeat based on memory.....

Let's say a particular survey is looking for 100 participants ( arbitrary number just for an example)  and 150 people start filling it out,  if 100 people finish the survey before you do then you get the "sorry our target has been filled" message.

Makes sense to me when I look at it that way at least,  could have just had 3 spots left and 10 people were doing it at the same time but the first 3 to complete the survey filled up the requirements, just another example.

Hope it helps

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 12:30 PM

Father raping, Mother stabbing surveys anyhow.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2012 2:07 PM

Best way to do it is to select one or two survey companies you can trust through the "Complete Offers" tab and skip all the others they put on this site. It will take a little longer to accumulate credits but is more dependable. I've limited myself to MyView (which increased from 75 to 100 credits per survey yesterday), Ampario (the 200 credit option doesn't get you a survey nearly as often) and watching the views & videos.

That's the method I've used over the years to pay for over 5 sets of clubs along with 100s of golf balls. It's not nearly as frustrating, too.

The survey system does work but it won't work if you blindly try to charge through them all. You'll get way too frustrated for what they're worth.

Good luck and hit 'em straight!

RSS