Forums

Help › Forums

shockwave flash crash

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 10 2012 9:22 AM (3 replies)
  • pistolpetefan
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 12:03 AM

While playing skins and up alot with 2 holes to play, up pops shockwave flash crash and i lose all 18 holes at 99 credits a hole. Doesn't seem fair that wgt gets those credits. Am i wrong?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 1:04 AM

FireFox  has a major flash flaw right now.

I am assuming thats what you use.

The popular browser for WGT is Google Chrome, I have no flash errors with that. yet I use FF for my everyday browser and i DO get flash errors with that.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 8:17 AM

Bad news, SHRUDE. Clearing cache faithfully before every round and following the other suggestions WGT has put out there doesn't always help. While using Chrome the Shockwave Flash has crashed three times in three days on me. Once in a CTTH tourney and twice in play with other players.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. You are right that Chrome is better than Firefox but, though.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 9:22 AM

Flash 11.2 and 11.3 gave me bad grief with FF. Therefore I was told by a fellow player to go back to 10.3 and deactivate the automatic update function.

It's on the adobe homepage & comes with a deinstalling tool which seems 2b neccessary. Also some clean-up to make in the system directories.

A short tryout worked flawless (no guarantee though).

RSS