Help › Forums

Quitters/Sandbaggers/XP points

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 10 2012 6:59 PM (0 replies)
  • mcwoppy
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 6:59 PM

Hi. 

Overall, good game.  I have been playing for 3 weeks and have pretty much mastered the game IMO, so I do believe I have legitimate standing to outline the following, even if it has been addressed prior:

QUITTERS: Still haven't fixed this it seems. I play mostly match play and skins games, and the quitters get fustrating.  It is a shame that they often wait until the last hole to quit, but regardless, we don't get the XP points for winning via disconnect. I have been screwed out of too many XP points because of this glitch.  I see the button for reputation, but like Pebble Beach and the "Shot Shaping" option, it must just be another tease.  (Save me the Pebble excuse, I know and understand why they can't use it at this point.)

At the very least, if these quitters would just check my profile and match play record, they could see I am like 55-7 overall against all skill levels and save themselves the embarassment of a thrashing, and the subsequent "disconnect".  Maybe just send me a check to buy credits with their money, or sign their credits over to me somehow.  

I have rarely come accross a "legit" disconnect as it is always when I am 3 or 4 up or my opponent is dormie, or just hit a bad shot on an important hole.  I contend I have lost thousands of XP points because of this.

SANDBAGGERS:  So I played a level 85 Pro and a level 80 Amateur the past week, both of which had 270+ yard drivers, top balls/clubs/wedges/etc, one playing from the white tees, the other playing from the ladies tees respectively.  Fun to watch an amateur drive three greens on Whistler and almost drive a par 5 green.  Good times.  Nice to see that this is still a major issue.  I am level 46 Pro and I can't get a driver past 250+.  I understand the algorithm used to determine ranking, but there should be an option to have the ranking correlate to overall level as well.

XP POINTS: See above

Now I understand this game is nothing more than one large focus group designed to expose as many people to as many ads, products, surveys, etc as possible, but you would think an attempt to address these would come to fruition at some point.  I mean, how long have we been beta?

And don't get me started on the choppy swing meter.....very difficult and frustrating.

RSS