Forums

Help › Forums

Ampario surveys.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 15 2012 11:47 AM (7 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 11:09 AM

Has anyone actually completed one in the last week or so. All I get offered is the make-up one that never finishes.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 11:45 AM

I gave up on Ampario surveys and a couple others awhile ago.

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 11:47 AM

The videos used to pay about a dollar a week. Now with all the extra views you can make a lot more than that. I open several windows or tabs on my computer and play videos while reading my e-mail, forum discussions and sometimes while playing the game.  If you want to earn a few dollars then play the videos. Surveys are waste of time, most of the time.  

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 12:16 PM

courteneyfish:

Has anyone actually completed one in the last week or so. All I get offered is the make-up one that never finishes.

The last one I was able to get and complete was almost 3 weeks ago. June 27th. Which is my birthday btw, Maybe I got it as a BD present. All I get now is the sorry there are no surveys that you qualify for. 

• bladelad
    147 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 12:18 PM

For myself the Ampario surveys are a waste of time.I have only managed to complete a maximum of no more than four since I joined in October 2010.

The other surveys ,work just fine.

bladelad

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 12:58 PM

Ampario is a waste of time for me also and I stopped doing them.  

Samplico.us is another one. I've completed 2 of them only to see the last page state that their quota is full.. so no credits.  Why didn't they state that at the beginning of the survey?

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 2:20 PM

Another I wouldn't recommend bothering with is Opinion Surveys. I've gotten ripped off for credits after fully completing their surveys more than any others.

• RASTAFARIANSTEVE
    57 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2012 3:35 PM

courteneyfish:

they always say I'm not qualified i think you have to be a astrophysicist or something 

RSS