Forums

Help › Forums

survey's

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 19 2012 2:29 PM (4 replies)
  • dryspot
    727 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 9:55 AM

Hey  i just tryed 2 do a survey i answered a few question's.

and it said start survey but then it took me to the page where it said good or bad

and i only got 5 credits i mean what's up with that.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 10:02 AM

Peanut saves a certain amount of your demographic info in addition to the few questions you answered. You either didn't fit what they were looking for based on that info or they already reached their quota of people for that survey. They through you the 5 credits for trying in hopes that you'll try another survey using their service in the future.

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 10:28 AM

I tried 3 different ones today and after giving them the initial info zip code, etc., when asked what state I lived in and clicked on it got D/Q'd.

And yesterday finished two daily view surveys at 75 credits each with no credits nor any record under the support system saying I took them. I know I finished because at the end it said Congratulations!

• CastleFreak
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2012 9:40 AM

Same here. Steer clear of the Sponsorpay ones. I completed 4 of their surveys (3 of them Asda prize draw ones) and got to the end 'Congratulations page. I'm owed 500 credits or more from these. Did I get email confirmation? No - I've just been inundated with junk mail from 'associated' companies since. Emailed Sponsorpay who asked for screenshots of the final survey page (great in hindsight huh?) or for a copy of confirmation emails - which they know damn well they didn't send out. Asking me for proof is tantamount to calling me a liar when it is THEY using surveys for credits as a front to spam my email address. Most dishonourable. Avoid :(

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2012 2:29 PM

well here's wgt story about this, these surveys are 3rd party so wgt says they have no control over them LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO, only thing wgt has control over is your pocket book in playing this game,  and if you think im kidding just stick around for awhile like the rest of us and see for yourself,

RSS