Forums

Help › Forums

Time to make a comment.

Fri, Jul 20 2012 8:55 PM (45 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 6:53 PM

I have noticed some crazy things going on lately. I read the forums everyday and usually comment only if it is helpful or humorous. Since making Legend,  I have backed off from playing like a smitten teenager with a hot girlfriend. I have noticed the accuracy of the R11's and the top shelf balls decline. It is not, that I have forgotten how to play a proper shot, it is a fact that the game has gone south. I realize that several players on here, can consistently shoot the eyes out of the game. This just makes me wonder how. When you have played almost 2 thousand games and all of a sudden you can't birdie a gimme hole, I have to question the reason why. This is not a complaint at all, because I really don't care much anymore. Just an observation, and it has been discussed with several Legends who are seeing the same things. I am sure this will open a can of worms. I am quite familiar with the who's who on this site, and will take whatever you have to say, as it is intended, no hard feelings. Just had to have my say, it has been months since I even resembled negative.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 7:07 PM

I hear ya Ren,

I took a nice little vacation for a few days and came back refreshed, think I was just burnt  out, as maybe you are too.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 17 2012 10:48 PM

Oh yeah? The boogy woogy bogey VEM man screwing with you again eh Ren? lol  I suppose everyone deserves to bellyache once in a while. Hang in there,,it's putting & short game mostly, the road to the low scores.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 1:33 PM

renniw - I can promise that we did not do anything to change your equipment

good luck and have fun

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 1:38 PM

WGTadmin2:
    renniw - I can promise that we did not do anything to change your equipment

He knows that. This is a cycle.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 1:46 PM

Some days things go well and some they don't. I think the margin of playing the near perfect shots are so fine that you only have to be slightly off for things to go *** up. This is magnified as a legend because most of your approach shots are from further away.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 1:56 PM

WGTadmin2:
    I can promise that we did not do anything to change your equipment

But what's up with planning to change mine?!  I want that R11S driver at level 90 (I'll be there soon) buy you're planning on changing it to level 94!

Wah!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 3:02 PM

Doublemochaman:
    But what's up with planning to change mine?!

DOH! How can they change something you don't have?  ;-)

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 3:12 PM

You dinged me on that one YJ.  Ahh, but I have I have a clever retort.  (Obscure to everyone else on here)  It's like being teased with the promise of a Michael Pineda but having to wait until you reach level2013 to use him.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 3:54 PM

I'm with you DMM I need 33,000 points to make 90 and I have 13 days to do it in.

I need 2,500 points a day to make it. I don't think I'll be seeing that R11S anytime soon   :-(

Danny

RSS