Forums

Help › Forums

Rubbish Surveys

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 20 2012 12:05 AM (3 replies)
  • drakeshead
    285 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 4:49 AM

Brand Survey in take surveys is not paying out after 20 mins and completed survey then when you submit and you get disqualified after they get all your information they need from you 'emailed and just got sarcastic answer (saying Have a Nice Day) complete ripoff

This is there answer to my second email

Our records show you have not been credited with the reward because you were screened out of the survey. Screen-outs are based on demographics our clients are looking to interview and it’s out of our control.

So if you don't agree to being notified you are disqualified and get nothing.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2012 7:55 AM

pete3572:
    I only get credits by doing surveys and feeding them crap that they like to hear.

If I ran the marketing department of a corporation I would never use WGT for survey fulfillment.  The data would be unreliable.  I am surprised the survey folks aren't onto this.

• AlBUnderpar
    466 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 12:05 AM

drakeshead:
    surveys are not paying out after 20 mins to complete the survey then when you submit you get disqualified after they get all your information

Have had the exact same "scam job" pulled on me...got the exact same "form email" reply as you...not a very satisfying response...WGT passes the buck off to their "clients" and absolve themselves from any responsibility claiming "it's out of our control"...what a load of s-h-i-t...it should be under WGT's control...getting paid by their clients is sure under their control...so why not the clients survey takers, which is us, getting paid our credits!!!

My point is this...if we're going to be disqualified because we don't fit into the clients demographics then why the hell do they take us through the entire survey and THEN spring that crap on us...what a load of proper BS!!!!

RSS