Forums

Help › Forums

EZ Swing Management?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 20 2012 10:21 PM (4 replies)
  • HWH888
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 7:50 PM

Manbe a dumb question but how do I control the direction of the ball flight with the EZ Swing? It seems to go where it wants to? Without the EZ Swing I can control direction depending where I stop the bar movement? I don't see any way to do that with EZ Swing? Am I missing something???

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 9:12 PM

HWH888:

Manbe a dumb question but how do I control the direction of the ball flight with the EZ Swing? It seems to go where it wants to? Without the EZ Swing I can control direction depending where I stop the bar movement? I don't see any way to do that with EZ Swing? Am I missing something???

No you are not missing anything. The EZ Swing clubs are not very accurate at all. They are just meant to give you the basic fundamentals of the game. Switch to the starter clubs. While not being great clubs are much better than the EZ Swings.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 9:15 PM

borntobesting:

HWH888:

No you are not missing anything. The EZ Swing clubs are not very accurate at all. They are just meant to give you the basic fundamentals of the game. Switch to the starter clubs. While not being great clubs are much better than the EZ Swings.

he is right. other set is in your bag, go to your clubs and scroll left or right to access them.

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 9:31 PM

WGTicon:
    he is right. other set is in your bag, go to your clubs and scroll left or right to access them.
    In case you are as new to computers as I was when I joined...Go to 'change equipment ' in browser and then Drivers,click on green arrow to move left or right..Click and drag as it says But don't forget to save changes !!  Repeat process for all clubs..gl Andy..gr8 game..

• HWH888
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2012 10:21 PM

Thanks everyone. I got it figured out.

RSS