Forums

Help › Forums

I Salute and thank all of you In Uniform or Have been.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 22 2012 9:56 AM (4 replies)
  • padraigbellis
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2012 12:39 PM

I wanna thank those who continue to fight and those who Died for our freedom. Only Because of you we are free by the grace of God. At 3 o clock every day I pause and remember all those who have lost their life in whatever division or rank they were in. I ask you all do the same ever day. I would like everyone here to post their rank and division you have or are serving in. Even if you have a friend that you would like to remember, put his name here so I can remember them as well. Glory Glory Hallelujah, His truth is marching on! SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2012 3:45 PM

Very nice comment, sounds like it comes from the heart. 1971-1981--Us Air Force--E7, would have put on the rocker if I raised my hand one more time. Couldn't do it back then at the time. Way too many flunkies were enlisting to avoid jail or whatever. If you looked up military bearing in the dictionary, there was a picture of me. I was not going to deal with what I was seeing. I was raised by a USMC Gunny and I did what I was told, before I was even told. thanks for the shout out to all of our military.

• padraigbellis
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2012 5:30 PM

Well I thank you.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 9:56 AM

i am a Canadian,   and i Salute  man and woman in the freedum uniform,of the US, Canada, and all are allied friends          all the unknown  soldier   that  gave me  (us)  freedum   i  salute you

RSS