Forums

Help › Forums

Skins Challenge - accounting?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 22 2012 10:43 AM (4 replies)
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 5:39 AM

In the FAQs I find about all concerning the payments of a Skins challenge, except how exactly a win of a hole is converted to money/credits.

One on one is clear, as the wager for each hole is negotiated at the start. The player winning one skin will get wager x1 from the opponent.

But how about a three or four player situation?

Will the wager be divided between those ppl losing a skin to pay one wager to the winner, or will the winner cash one wager from each opponent?

I have an assumption in my head but it's not in the FAQ AFAIS...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 5:44 AM

alosso:
    Will the wager be divided between those ppl losing a skin to pay one wager to the winner, or will the winner cash one wager from each opponent?
    Not a clue..Alo..but up for a credit game with you..Andy..as long as my account goes up after..??

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 8:10 AM

not with such a gambler ;)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 9:13 AM

hi

each person pays for the hole. so say you play 3 others and hole is worth 50 credits.

then it's actually worth 50x4 and when you win it, you win 200 credits..  your 50 and others 150.

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 10:43 AM

tyvm Icon - if only the FAQs were as precise as you are :)

I would not count the credits hopping from my left to the right pocket and say I won 150 crs, but perhaps your definition would let me understand the account postings.

RSS