WHERE IS MY DRIVER ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 24 2012 2:40 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hottiebottie43
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 9:13 AM

HI ALL,

just joined today through a friend who told me i would recive a driver, in which i didn't get ? SHOCKING THIS IS A CON !

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 11:43 AM

hi

please check your inventory inside a game window. clubs are not auto equipment.

if you are still missing it, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 5:42 PM

hottiebottie43:
    SHOCKING THIS IS A CON !

Funny that you automatically say it's a "CON",  why not wait for an answer first before looking like a ______.

See WGTicon's response and come back to retract your statement.  Thank you very much.

Have a gr8 day ;-)

• Cavan01
    138 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 6:19 PM

hpurey:
    See WGTicon's response and come back to retract your statement.  Thank you very much.

These forums are owned and run by WGT, therefore they are solely responsible for policing them; it is not your place to be policing anything anyone posts.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 12:32 AM

C, please don't be fixed on ownership - it cost you a thread already...

From what I see, HP just wanted to be helpful, and this is what the fori are about.

Peace & hf!

• d3194
    211 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 12:52 AM

Cavan01:

hpurey:

These forums are owned and run by WGT, therefore they are solely responsible for policing them; it is not your place to be policing anything anyone posts.

seems to me you just policed his post  just saying

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 5:42 AM

Cavan01:

hpurey:

A waste of my time to respond but thanks for the laugh!

d3194:

Cavan01:

hpurey:

NICE!

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 7:13 AM

i dont need no driver, cant ride with anyone else driving.

rather drive myself

um, OH, golf clubs sorry

• Cavan01
    138 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 8:36 AM

alosso:

C, please don't be fixed on ownership - it cost you a thread already...

From what I see, HP just wanted to be helpful, and this is what the fori are about.

Peace & hf!

IMO, ownership is not why my thread was closed as what I have stated is correct.

Being helpful how, WGTicon had already answered OP's question about the driver 6 hours earlier.

• Cavan01
    138 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 8:48 AM

d3194:

hpurey:
    A waste of my time to respond but thanks for the laugh!

I was simply pointing out fact, I was not telling hp what to do or not do just pointed out that it was not his place to, as he did police by telling OP to come back and retract statement.

This is the OP's 1st post so therefore was approved by a WGT moderator before being posted to forum, you then have WGTicon replying and answering OP's question about driver. Now we can't know but it is possible that it was an other WGTer that moderated post, so could be 2 WGTer's have seen post and not said anything  about what was said and how.

So therefore if WGT mods have not said/done something then no one else is right to or in the position to.

Again WGT owns the forum and for sure WGTicon did not say anything about what hp felt the need to talk about.

The post was by a new player, upset that could not find free driver and post in a upset manner. Again answered by WGT, so therefore hp was just jumping on the new player for no reason.

WGT polices the forums not the members, if you see something you think is wrong at the bottom of each and every reply the is a link to Report Abuse.

How forums work, the OP is/was free to post whatever however they feel, if there is a issue with the post for any reason the owner of the forum,WGT, has the only sole right to enforce their T&C conditions. It clearly and simply is not anybody else's place to tell anyone, as hp did, to retract any statement they have the freedom to make.

• PAGES
RSS