Help › Forums

WHERE IS MY DRIVER ?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 24 2012 2:40 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 11:48 AM

I agree with Hpurey, there are too many threads on here with accusations of fraud and scams. If you have a problem just e-mail WGT and they'll sort it. Politeness costs nothing.

• Cavan01
    138 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 12:08 PM

piztaker:

I agree with Hpurey, there are too many threads on here with accusations of fraud and scams. If you have a problem just e-mail WGT and they'll sort it. Politeness costs nothing.

yes cost nothing, but this was a new player not familiar with the game client, site or forums and was upset thinking had not received free driver for joining thru a friend invite.

I am sure Icon realized this and just let the comment OP made slide, since Icon is a WGT mod, and seemingly let it slide, there is absolutely no need for a comment such as the one hp made.

I also tend to agree about the fraud and scams threads but i would never tell anyone to edit their post by retracting statement that they are completely free to make.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 2:31 PM

d3194:

Cavan01:

hpurey:
    See WGTicon's response and come back to retract your statement.  Thank you very much.

These forums are owned and run by WGT, therefore they are solely responsible for policing them; it is not your place to be policing anything anyone posts.

seems to me you just policed his post  just saying

LOL - and this I find on my wall:

Cavan01:
    [...]Therefore nobody else has any right to say anything about anyone Else's freely posts.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2012 2:40 PM

hottiebottie,

if you still cannot find it, please contract me privately.

locking this up.

• PAGES
RSS