Forums

Help › Forums

Sponsor pay and reporting payouts problem.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 1 2012 8:13 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 2:27 PM

After you report and attach proof to get credits never paid out.....It says Problem reported on such and such a day. What do you do if you do not get a payout or response after that? You cant report it using the same hyperlink .

Also after you do an offer why does it still show as an available offer to do once you have done it and got paid on it? Can you keep doing it over and over and get paid? If so yes !!! If not how do you keep track so one doesnt try to do it again and wonder why they are not getting paid ? Very annoying sometimes.

What is even worst is when you know you did an offer and never get email confirmation but yet you can log into the webpage and get emails from that offer etc etc. But that doesnt count as proof . Why?

I know I am boo hooing but give a dog a bone sponsorpay . Should I send this message to them some kind of way?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 3:11 PM

Hey pjctas0822,

Sorry about your trouble with SponsorPay... shoot us an email and we will help you specifically :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2012 7:43 PM

Do you want a screenshot of all the ones I have done showing the status as reported? Its at least 7 of them . You can always just give me a lifetime supply of Callaways z level 35 :) Joking :)

Ill send in the AM sir and I do appreciate the help !

What email addy?

• paddysim2010
    124 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 3:46 AM

lol, iv asked for help with the same prob and guess wat.. wgt has nothging to do with it,, were are all just suckerz

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 10:45 AM

As always - anyone having trouble with any aspect of our game can email our support team by clicking here

Also, this might be a good place for a reminder on how the surveys work.

Our surveys are in place for people who fall under a specific demographic, so not every person will be able to participate in a survey. In order for the survey companies to know if you are in the demographic they are offering surveys to, they need to ask you questions, before the survey starts.

For people who feel they do not want to give out any of their "personal information", our surveys are not for you.

Sometimes people get confused and think they are taking the actual survey when they are in fact being asked the demographic questions. Then, if their answers don't fit the demographic, they feel as if they have divulged "personal information" and received nothing in return as they will not be able to take the survey for credits.

I hope this provided some clarity, but if anyone has any further questions about the survey process, I strongly urge you to browse through these forums. This topic has been discussed several times over the years and there should be a thread that can answer your question.

If you are unable to find help on the forums, we await your email  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:00 PM

Sorry to see this post so late I have PDF'ed my completed offers and pending page . Will that be sufficient? Most of mine are not survey payouts but rather actual free to do's and offers.

The support link works when you actually get an email confirmation but some of the offers / to do's dont send that. Dont know why but I would have no reason to lie about it. I know I get the many many emails that those offers include when you sign up . Ill send what I have . We are talking 400 to 500 credits no biggie but would be nice to get those credits .

Again WGTPizza thank you for your effort and I will send that email in the AM .

Is there a 1-800 number for customer service ?

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:23 AM

Hey pj,

You are welcome. There isn't a WGT hotline, but we're pretty quick to respond to an email  :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• pjctas0822
    4,592 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:26 AM

Ok i just submitted via that link. There was no way to attach a pdf file so I copied n pasted the details for the ones I reported to Sponsor Pay. Hope that helps.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:39 AM

Thank you pj, I will personally take care of this situation and let you know any updates through email.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• PAGES
RSS