Help › Forums

I'm coming forward and confessing

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 10 2010 1:48 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 6:08 PM

So your not Cindy's brother as it said? You really was Kyle all along?

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 6:10 PM

And Tiger thought he had issues lmao

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 6:45 PM

Kyle... I'm guessing you're fairly young.  Here's my advice:  Spend more time studying for school and get your spelling up to par.  Then, when you're pro level at spelling, work on getting your Bethpage Black game up to par.  In that order.

• DanCharles13
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 7:23 PM

Lol what a loser

• chipshot101
    8 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 7:24 PM

i apoligys for that and i was really immature for doing that i may not be 18 but please give me another chance i will show you guys some good thing i promise. But everyone make mistakes and you learn from your mistake so let this be my learning experience that older guys arent as stupid i i thought i really am sorry and i'm begging for wgt to look through this and give me just 1 i mean only 1 more chance and i will mature up i promise i really worked so hard to become a master that i just became today, and i wouldnt want all my hard work to go to a waste so please everyone please accept my apoligy and let me keep my account

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 8:08 PM

chasfly:

So let me see if I get this straight.  This player professing to be Cindy tells me that she lost her day job and has to work at night to be a prositute to pay her bills.  Also tell me that she can't afford to upgrade her clubs so she's going to offer nude pix of herself in return for clubs, posts same on her profile and all this is OK?  Give me a break.  Get the f**k out.  You're too immature, a manipulator and don't deserve to play on this site.

Chas~

Regardless of what "he" or "she" said or did you must be pretty gullible to believe any of this.   I really don't know if you fell for this, but the anger in this post would suggest that maybe you had.   Not sure really, but maybe focusing on the golf aspect of WGT will serve you better!

Cheers

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 8:22 PM

Oh Tiger

• chasfly
    388 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 9:13 PM

Ask any of my "friends" that I play with whether I've been anything other than a gentlemen when I've played with them.  Fine, I like women.  I don't use the site as a sex chat room as others have done.  I play golf and those that I play with have no complaints.  Lonely guy?  No, here for the same reason everyone else is.  Ask around...

• chasfly
    388 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 9:45 PM

Anger?  See my other post.  I responded to the confessional factually.  The fact is that I indicated to Cindy/Kyle twice that she/he must be pulling my leg.  I reported the incicdent because it's still my humble opinion based on the confession and the story I related, that Kyle doesn't deserve to continue on the site.  We don't need this kind of behavior on this site.  My only purpose here is the entertainment offered by the site and I've demonstrated that in word and deed.  No one can refute that and I thought the anecdotal info would be beneficial to the site.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2010 1:48 PM

This user's account has been closed for TOS violations.

• PAGES
RSS