Help › Forums

I'm coming forward and confessing

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 10 2010 1:48 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chipshot101
    8 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 9:37 AM

Hello all you wgt players i am very sorry to say that there was never a cindy it was all a joke. It was me being very immature i hope you all can accept my apoligys and especially wgt and allow me to keep my account i was very dumb founded and promise that i will never do it again. 

Best Regareds Kyle

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 10:41 AM

Outstanding Kyle.

Welcome, pleased to meet you and enjoy the golf.

Everyone is allowed to be a knucklehead once or twice....

Look me up sometime and let's play golf and leave all this other foolishness aside.

Peace.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 11:31 AM

Oh Cindy... but now I can no longer dream of the day you and I can run off to Tahiti. Wah!  I want Cindy and her perfect icon back...

(Kyle, you were pretty easy to see through)

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 11:34 AM

You might want to change your 'tag' line.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 12:31 PM

chipshot101:
    dumb founded and promise that u will never do it again. 

That I will never do what again?

• chasfly
    388 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 5:03 PM

So let me see if I get this straight.  This player professing to be Cindy tells me that she lost her day job and has to work at night to be a prositute to pay her bills.  Also tell me that she can't afford to upgrade her clubs so she's going to offer nude pix of herself in return for clubs, posts same on her profile and all this is OK?  Give me a break.  Get the f**k out.  You're too immature, a manipulator and don't deserve to play on this site.

Chas~

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 5:21 PM

chipshot101:
    i hope you all can accept my apoligys and especially wgt and allow me to keep my account i was very dumb founded and promise that i will never do it again. 

TOSS HIM OVERBOARD  !!  LMAO

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 5:21 PM

chasfly:

So let me see if I get this straight.  This player professing to be Cindy tells me that she lost her day job and has to work at night to be a prositute to pay her bills.  Also tell me that she can't afford to upgrade her clubs so she's going to offer nude pix of herself in return for clubs, posts same on her profile and all this is OK?

Chas~

If you chase G.I.R.L.'s don't be too shocked when they pull down their pants.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 5:22 PM

chasfly:

So let me see if I get this straight.  This player professing to be Cindy tells me that she lost her day job and has to work at night to be a prositute to pay her bills.  Also tell me that she can't afford to upgrade her clubs so she's going to offer nude pix of herself in return for clubs, posts same on her profile and all this is OK?  Give me a break.  Get the f**k out.  You're too immature, a manipulator and don't deserve to play on this site.

Chas~

This from a guy with a bevy of beautys in his bag? It appears too me that it isn't a round of golf that you're looking for. You must be a lonely guy.

• MonumentValley
    58 Posts
    Sun, May 9 2010 5:40 PM

Hi Kyle, if that's your name. Glad to see you'll walk the straight and narrow.

Good luck from the Master tees.

• PAGES
RSS