Forums

Help › Forums

Gifting

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 26 2012 11:30 AM (5 replies)
  • Alura
    1,398 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 7:39 AM

Is there anyway a person who does not have a credit card get credits other than doing surveys and winning tournaments.

I have friends who are away from home( working in the services in foreign countries) and do not carry cards with them but they want to buy better clubs and balls. 

Also can anyone gift to someone in a higher tier than themselves?

Thank you.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:42 AM

Alura:

Is there anyway a person who does not have a credit card get credits other than doing surveys and winning tournaments.

I have friends who are away from home( working in the services in foreign countries) and do not carry cards with them but they want to buy better clubs and balls. 

Also can anyone gift to someone in a higher tier than themselves?

Thank you.

hi

as long as the person can use the clubs you gift, it should work just fine. your level is not important, just the one who gets the gift

-wgticon

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:55 AM

Have a look in the "get credits" area above.

There are a few ways to get credits - PayPal, Zong (phone), Subway gift cards...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 10:25 AM

alosso:
    Subway gift cards..
    You work fur Subway by any chance Alo..lol,,you a big fan..Sandwich fiend I'm guessing..Andy..srry missed irons match w/end..Spain had me working...Tourists eh ..gotta love em/

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 11:10 AM

No. No. No.

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 11:30 AM

If you come and spend the night with me.      I will supply you, some credits hun.     ;)

RSS