Help › Forums

WGT and FELLOW PLAYERS

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:48 AM (1 replies)
  • criptype1960
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2012 8:52 PM

Dear ‘WGT and Fellow Platers’,

I would like to apologize to the site and its constitutes  for not questioning me pertaining to what appears to be a lack of expenditure within all site affiliations. I am a quadriplegic, paralyzed from my shoulders, down, and my sole monthly income is in the form of Social Security. It will not be long before my budget will be in order and then I will be actively spending.  I am 52 years old and have been in this condition since July 21, 1995, ‘a swimming accident’. I use adaptive tools with my laptop to accomplish the tasks taken to perform my goals. I ‘’do-not’’ seek pity from this statement. I ask only that ‘WGT’ will consider allowing me the time to adjust so when I am able to purchase the proper equipment, criptype1960 will indeed be a competitor to be reckoned with.  Thank you for your time and/or any consideration pertaining to this matter.

James Patterson – criptype1960

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2012 10:48 AM

Hey buddy. I have two complete sets of high level golf clubs.  2 putters and 2 wedge sets. I have earned more than 11,000 in credits since my start date in may of 2011.  I earned these credits by doing surveys and watching videos for credits.  Not one thing that i have purchased at WGT, was paid for via credit card. I am much to cheap! If wgt hasnt booted this cheapskate yet. Then you should be safe.     I hope  : )      

RSS