Forums

Help › Forums

game settings

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 1 2012 9:11 AM (1 replies)
  • bmwruss
    49 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 4:44 PM

when I click the PLAY NOW button and then the stroke play button and choose the course I want, I get the settings menu for that course. If I click practice, the screen turns on to set the green speed, wind, etc. But, when I click ranked, that screen turns off. I can't set any wind or green speed settings. So, when I play, I get whatever settings is given me. I would not have a problem with that, except Ive been playing every game recently with windy conditions and fast greens. I would like to change it up everyday.  Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to change the settings?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 9:11 AM

bmwruss:

when I click the PLAY NOW button and then the stroke play button and choose the course I want, I get the settings menu for that course. If I click practice, the screen turns on to set the green speed, wind, etc. But, when I click ranked, that screen turns off. I can't set any wind or green speed settings. So, when I play, I get whatever settings is given me. I would not have a problem with that, except Ive been playing every game recently with windy conditions and fast greens. I would like to change it up everyday.  Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to change the settings?

hi

rated settings are set in stone since they are same for all, hence are ones we use to calculate ratings against the field.

in practice rounds, you can set what you like , but rounds don't count for ratings

-wgticon

RSS