Forums

Help › Forums

The point of Vapor Balls?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 10 2012 2:05 PM (7 replies)
  • Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 11:33 PM

After much thought I've concluded that they are a bit like a 'brazilian' for men; the results might look impressive, but you won't actually be any longer.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 12:04 AM

cause they look cool and cost more money

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 8:42 AM

To have a better view of your shanked shots :)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 8:45 AM

danohi50:

Yep.

I like them when I play the few stroke play games that I do because I like to watch the ball flight and my eyesight isn't all that good. I have the same problem on the real life golf course. I use colored golf balls and still have difficulty tracking my tee shots against the sky.

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 9:05 AM

I like vapor balls. When others use them. It makes it easier for me to see how the wind is affecting the flight so I can set up my own shot better.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 10:47 AM

srellim234:

danohi50:

Yep.

I like them when I play the few stroke play games that I do because I like to watch the ball flight and my eyesight isn't all that good. I have the same problem on the real life golf course. I use colored golf balls and still have difficulty tracking my tee shots against the sky.

Me too I cant seem to track my ball correctly in the woods :) 

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 3:04 AM

its funny to me they deleted your elaborate 5 types of idiots thread after i called you out.

so , you just game their system, win credits as a lower tier and post troll topics in forum?

i guess wgt is still making money so its all good. carry on type #6

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 2:05 PM

FamousBeef:

its funny to me they deleted your elaborate 5 types of idiots thread after i called you out.

so , you just game their system, win credits as a lower tier and post troll topics in forum?

i guess wgt is still making money so its all good. carry on type #6

If you had been paying attention you will have realised that the thread you refer to was deleted because someone spotted some racist a**hole who has a pic of Hitler on his profile and outed him as a type of idiot - he's now thankfully been banned and the thread was removed to avoid the obvious offence.

Also I fail to see how an innocent post questioning the point of Vapour Balls is 'trolling'; maybe you misunderstand what trolling actually is?

What is it with these unprovoked Ad Hominems anyway.  If I want to buy credits and use them to try to win credits that's my business alone and none of yours.  Fact is you have no clue how much I've spent buying credits.

I would like an apology please!

RSS