rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 9 2012 12:51 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drewsterinone
    190 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:18 AM

For the first time ever, i have finally shot in the 50's 

I shot a 59 on Kawaih 18 holes

So impressed with myself, finally starting to understand dropping alot of putts lately from all different ranges.  This felt so good to do, and I had three people quit on me before the front nine was over.

My putter was on fire, and my irons found the green every hole.   Making green in regulation is key to just having a good round.

To all that havent made it into the 50's yet,   it is possible, and it will happen and you will feel so proud of yourself.  Just had to gloat on myself for a bit. And appreciate the three that quit,  cause they made me have a good round.

Thanks WGT for this wonderful round for myself.

drewsterinone

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:24 AM

Congrats on a very fine round Drew. Now you've done it the 1st time, the 2nd time and many more after that will come a lot easier.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:35 AM

Good deal!

It is a "goosebump" moment!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 11:59 AM

drewsterinone:

For the first time ever, i have finally shot in the 50's 

I shot a 59 on Kawaih 18 holes

So impressed with myself, finally starting to understand dropping alot of putts lately from all different ranges.  This felt so good to do, and I had three people quit on me before the front nine was over.

My putter was on fire, and my irons found the green every hole.   Making green in regulation is key to just having a good round.

To all that havent made it into the 50's yet,   it is possible, and it will happen and you will feel so proud of yourself.  Just had to gloat on myself for a bit. And appreciate the three that quit,  cause they made me have a good round.

Thanks WGT for this wonderful round for myself.

drewsterinone

congrats! :)

-wgticon

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 12:19 PM

Congratulations.

• SANFRANFLAMER
    25 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 1:17 PM

nice mouse control

• MarlenusAR
    7 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 2:33 PM

way to go!!!

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 4:56 PM

Congrats on the great round.   Hit em straight!

Cheers,

b0gey

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2012 6:17 PM

Congrats on a wonderful round. Anything in the 50's Is wonderful on this game that's for sure. I hope you have many more good rounds.

• mongo441
    412 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:31 AM

Fantastic job Drew. That is quite an accomplishment. When I first started playing, I thought it was crazy to score in the 50s. I remember the first time I did to. Enjoy it and now you know it is possible and that you have the skills to do so. I'm sure this was long awaited and the next time won't be a shock more of the norm if you play your game. Great going.

• PAGES
RSS