Help › Forums

Update Aug. 2, 2012

Fri, Aug 3 2012 3:39 AM (193 replies)
  • Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 6:05 AM

mantis0014:

Ok... back on previous posts....lol

I use Chrome.... I have Flash Version ... 11.3.300.265 ....   and I have had no meter problems or should I say, maybe the occasional glitch, but not concerning.

Actually tonite my meter has been the best i've seen it as in... very smooth.

-Roger

Good for you....you are one of the lucky ones...they are few and far between

J

• bulfrog2004
    102 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 6:17 AM

TBE

I think the point of the Speed boosts is to get Yoban to 200 before most mortals get to 100.

Frog

thebigeasy707:

wtf lol..................

The new Speed-Up Boosts will increase the speed of the ball display by over 2.0 times. The ball physics will be exactly the same, just displayed twice as fast, which means you can play in a lot less time. Purchase for a certain number of hits, turn on/off in the Game Menu, and your remaining hits display at the top of the game.

priced per hit.

is this a joke???

-------------------------------------

ball displays fast enough for me already thanks.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 6:56 AM

Johniedino:

mantis0014:

Ok... back on previous posts....lol

I use Chrome.... I have Flash Version ... 11.3.300.265 ....   and I have had no meter problems or should I say, maybe the occasional glitch, but not concerning.

Actually tonite my meter has been the best i've seen it as in... very smooth.

-Roger

Good for you....you are one of the lucky ones...they are few and far between

J

Now saying that, I'm waiting for my turn.....lol

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 7:29 AM

Mantis I hope it doesn't because it is the most aggravating thing to happen in my 3 yrs here....well maybe almost... LOL

J

RSS