Forums

Help › Forums

help with last update, worst game performance ever.

Sun, Aug 19 2012 4:21 PM (86 replies)
  • jvr86
    799 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 5:42 AM

Help, Help, Help...

....beside those that can play, someone with problems, after the last update. had managed to fix the game weirdness?

I never had a problem with the game, beside the ocasional meter jump.

now I simply cant play! 

Meter is like a butterfly wing movement, or a colibri, And even if you manage to click... the click responce is very very latte, that late that I am making a practice swing almost every time even after clicking. because the click is recongnized by the game in the final part of the meter... and I already lost 2  balls those 2 times click was recognized not that late. 

Cache: Cleared

flash: Cleared

Pc: rebooted

Browser: rebooted:

PC clean up: done

Game speed up helper: tuneup utilities turbo mode on...

WTF!!!

j.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:09 AM

hyena64:
    is your flash website storage setting at 1 MB for WGT?  

Yes, it is 1MB, I always used this setting, even when WGT recommendation is 100k.

I think it has something to do with last update, because everything was just perfect before that. 

Still, who knows because there are others players with no problems at all.

anyway, I am not playing this game anymore until this issue is solved. 

j.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:31 AM

I have exactly the same issues and only since the last update.

Have always had a smooth game until now.

Cleared all caches, Cleaned computer with Advanced System Care 5 deep clean,

Optimized Chrome and Boosted RAM, Also use Turbo Boost and still, when I hit the ding button the green line travels on for a further half inch to an inch. And loading is sooooo sloooow!!!!!!!! I don't know if the update caused this as well but when I hit the Global Settings button on flash it keeps sending me to the support page and not to the delete cache pop-up.

Load of rubbish at the moment and totally un-playable.

Please sort it WGT.

Mel

• tillysurvey
    3,098 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:26 AM

Strange, only problem I had was no friends showing on friends list.

Oh, and my putts seemingly finding the rims a lot and not dropping :)

• chrodon420
    13 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:16 AM

same thing here .woke up to find all my settings were changed and even after fixing still impossible to make a good shot.    maybe they want us all to get the autodinger  to be able to play.   WGT   strikes  {out} again

• Gukkon
    21 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:49 AM

Same problem here as well guys. Meter bar just jumps just before the ding and im like WTF! Also my settings have changed too and I have never heard of this ball booster stuff before....whats it all about as I can't remember that being there before. 

They best sort it out soon as I will be losing my consecutive days bonus on this! The whole site and game is so laggy and just doesnt feel the same.

Fix it quick WGT!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:53 AM

Is this still happening?

-wgticon

• Shankopatomous
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 9:02 AM

Been away from the game for a few days. Logged in today to find it completely unplayable. I can't stop the meter for anything. I'm done until they get this fixed.

RSS