Forums

Help › Forums

Music plays, but screen won't come online.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 4 2012 1:49 PM (4 replies)
  • VonStuka
    554 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 12:59 PM

I was playing last night when WGT did their nightly maintenance. so i saved the game. Today, when i went to finish the game, I hit "play now" and all i get is the starting music. The actual game screen does not even try to display itself. I've let them know about this, but i was hoping that someone might have a answer for me. This has never happened before and it's a little frustrating to be able to do everything else except play the actual game. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Von

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 2:39 PM

hi

it seems like a flash issue. could you please clear cookies and temp files and see if that helps.

-wgticon

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 3:18 PM

VonStuka:
    Any and all help would be appreciated.

Same here. After several attempts from various buttons, the problem (at least for me) was revealed. Pop-up blocker had lost WGT as a trusted site. Reset that and all was well.

Hope this helps.

• VonStuka
    554 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 6:40 PM

JimbeauC,

That seems to be the answer, thanks for your help.

Von

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 1:49 PM

VonStuka:
    thanks for your help.

Most welcome.

RSS