Forums

Help › Forums

Changing Your Picture

Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:07 PM (2 replies)
  • Sleestack88
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:09 PM

Sorry if this has already been asked but I took a quick scan through the topics and didn't notice anything referring to this topic.  My question is simple and embarrassing that I don't know how to change the picture on my profile from the one I originally selected.

When I first started playing it gave me the option to put in a pic but since that original pic I haven't been able to figure out just how to change it.  Any help would be appreciated, TIA.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:55 PM

Sleestack88:

Sorry if this has already been asked but I took a quick scan through the topics and didn't notice anything referring to this topic.  My question is simple and embarrassing that I don't know how to change the picture on my profile from the one I originally selected.

When I first started playing it gave me the option to put in a pic but since that original pic I haven't been able to figure out just how to change it.  Any help would be appreciated, TIA.

hi

it's under my profile -->appearance --> upload your own photo and follow the steps:)

-wgticon

• Sleestack88
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:07 PM

WGTicon:

Sleestack88:

hi

it's under my profile -->appearance --> upload your own photo and follow the steps:)

-wgticon

Thanks icon.  After following your directions I feel like a complete idiot.  Never thought about simply clicking on "Appearance."  Thanks for your help.

RSS