Forums

Help › Forums

friends with green light

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:59 AM (5 replies)
  • BlueTRK
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 4:59 PM

How do you hook up with a friend with the green light on. I've tried every way that I can think of, but no luck. There's got to be a way, to make the connection with someone with a green light on, that wants to play with a friend. I have read everything that WGT says, But it does not tell me how to make the connection.  Can you give me the way to do it.

Thank You for your time.......

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 7:57 PM

BlueTRK:

How do you hook up with a friend with the green light on. I've tried every way that I can think of, but no luck. There's got to be a way, to make the connection with someone with a green light on, that wants to play with a friend. I have read everything that WGT says, But it does not tell me how to make the connection.  Can you give me the way to do it.

Thank You for your time.......

hi

you click play now, when it loads, select create a multiplayer game and when in lobby, you can add users that are green (you will be able to select them from the list). once they accept, they will show up in the lobby.

then, you can click start and voila :)

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 8:53 PM

My lights always green because I dont bother to change it...Dont take it personal if no one accepts

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2012 11:57 PM

AiricR:

My lights always green because I dont bother to change it...Dont take it personal if no one accepts

It will change to red when you play tournament.

• sadonik
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 6:51 AM

Maybe a bit off-topic but related sort of. How do you find people you already know are playing(I have their e-mail but it won't let me friend them cause they are registered already)? I want to kick some butt on a friend but I can't find him?

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:59 AM

sadonik:

Maybe a bit off-topic but related sort of. How do you find people you already know are playing(I have their e-mail but it won't let me friend them cause they are registered already)? I want to kick some butt on a friend but I can't find him?

U know what mail addresses were meant for in the beginning?

Use it to ask them directly!

RSS