Forums

Help › Forums

UNABLE TO PLAY GAME NOW

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 4 2012 3:15 PM (7 replies)
  • JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:03 PM

After last update my swing meter is all over and very jerky.All i am doing now is losing golf balls.I hope someone can tell me how to fix this issue.I am not a big techie so if you send me an answer please explain in simple terms

thanks

james

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:05 PM

Same complaint with reasons and fixes.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/119804.aspx?PageIndex=1

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:23 PM

YankeeJim:

Same complaint with reasons and fixes.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/119804.aspx?PageIndex=1

LMAO    Amazing how simple it was for you to give the link to someone ese without giving them a hard time like you did me. This is exactly all I wanted when I asked instead of...well, you know   lol.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 1:33 PM

Guess what? Your other post sent me after a simple response for a compound question and I happened to find it, came back and saw the db sarcasm. LOL. Funny how that worked out.  :-D

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:25 PM

YankeeJim:

Guess what? Your other post sent me after a simple response for a compound question and I happened to find it, came back and saw the db sarcasm. LOL. Funny how that worked out.  :-D

LOL  Whatever floats your boat my man. Just gad that you are above sarcasm......lmao

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 4:59 AM

TeeWade:
    LOL  Whatever floats your boat my man. Just gad that you are above sarcasm......lmao

Heh-The irony of it all beats the  sarcasm. In the time it took me to go find a help for you and return you miraculously figured it out yourself and then showed your marvelous wit. Makes me wonder why I bother in the first place.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 7:47 AM

SOUP SMASH

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 3:15 PM

YankeeJim:

TeeWade:

Heh-The irony of it all beats the  sarcasm. In the time it took me to go find a help for you and return you miraculously figured it out yourself and then showed your marvelous wit. Makes me wonder why I bother in the first place.

:)

RSS