Forums

Help › Forums

Whats up with this fast meter. I will tell you!!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:15 PM (3 replies)
  • Krakit
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 7:06 PM

Yo WGT,

So It seems like since the new update that my meter is either faster or has a slower response time for strike click, and I find it really funny that now wgt is offering a new, slower ball....... c'mon wgt quit tweaking the game to get us to upgrade constantly.

You have to know that we notice these things we spend  a lot of money just to have the decent gear that we do.

Here is an idea.. do you want to make more money from us, and actually make us happy to spend it??? Well then give us a ball retriever, charge 10 credits for 5 retrieves and make it so the 5 retrieves are only good for the current ball in play.

Quit stealing or $5 sleeves of Nikes because your swing meter has glitches!!!

Krakit 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 10:38 PM

It's a Flash Player problem.  But why let the truth get in the way of a good moan.

• Krakit
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 11:15 PM

I am internet and computer savvy my flash is all up to date I allow more memory for the flash also top video card and alwasy clean house before and optimize  play. The meter is not being spotty or jumping it is just faster than ever and I am not the only one who has noticed it.  I have to click near half a second faster than I  used to with  this club and ball combo.

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 12:26 AM

Krakit:

Yo WGT,

So It seems like since the new update that my meter is either faster or has a slower response time for strike click, and I find it really funny that now wgt is offering a new, slower ball....... c'mon wgt quit tweaking the game to get us to upgrade constantly.

You have to know that we notice these things we spend  a lot of money just to have the decent gear that we do.

Here is an idea.. do you want to make more money from us, and actually make us happy to spend it??? Well then give us a ball retriever, charge 10 credits for 5 retrieves and make it so the 5 retrieves are only good for the current ball in play.

Quit stealing or $5 sleeves of Nikes because your swing meter has glitches!!!

Krakit 

mmmmm,not a bad idea,but could still cost me a bucket load of credits lol

RSS