Forums

Help › Forums

Camera Angles for the new pins at Kiawah

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2012 9:08 AM (7 replies)
  • bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2012 7:24 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the reverse view camera angles for the new pins at Kiawah are terrible..?

Like many here, I use the reverse view to read putts, and when the camera angle is not straight it makes it very difficult to get an accurate read...

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 6:43 AM

I see this to and hole 17 is no more an easy one for this reason

• kraftykat
    33 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 8:50 AM

Totally agree.  After 2 years we finally get new pins (which they should have on every course), but horrible angles for viewing the putts on these new pins.  

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 11:11 AM

I seems as if they did not take enough pictures.. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 11:25 AM

Hi

Unfortunately, that's the best we can do. We got lucky to have found an old backup with additional shots to even bring new pins:(.

-wgticon

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 11:36 AM

bearclaw27:

Has anyone else noticed that the reverse view camera angles for the new pins at Kiawah are terrible..?

Love the look:)....just won 8 hard earned skins:)

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 1:55 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

Unfortunately, that's the best we can do. We got lucky to have found an old backup with additional shots to even bring new pins:(.

-wgticon

Well I'm sorry then..I thought you guys went back there and re-shot the greens..?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 9:08 AM

bearclaw27:

WGTicon:

Hi

-wgticon

Well I'm sorry then..I thought you guys went back there and re-shot the greens..?

Hi

I don't know and never really asked but if I had to guess, no.

-wgticon

RSS