Forums

Help › Forums

flash wont clear

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 5 2012 12:53 PM (2 replies)
  • creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 12:29 PM

hi e1 im on google chrome and it did a upgrade earlier on to a diferent flash it ended with the numbers  222 i read here lots of trouble with that upgrade i tried it meeter was a joke done what courtney sais go back 2 an older 1 a lot better playing along fine then big meeter issues so went into clear browser flash etc i noticed i have 2 extra boxes saying CLEAR SAVED AUTO FORM DATA        CLEAR DATA HOSTED APPS    do i clear them im not sure any way dident tick 2 new boxes ticked all rest and the circle kept going round and round 5 mins later still the same so i take it my flash etc has not been cleared could some1 tell me whats going on              wish i new i 2 stop my comp doing this automaticly ty e1 for helping

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 12:31 PM

You need to remove flash player. Download the one that ends in 268 and stop it doing automatic updates.

• creamer444
    783 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 12:53 PM

ty for your reply i forgot 2 mention im on the 1 ending with 268 just was wondering why it wasent clearing flash etc  and how do i stop it from downloading automaticly    ty  vm ty.

RSS