Forums

Help › Forums

BEGGING /SO UNCOOL

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 9 2012 7:51 PM (9 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 8:51 PM

I was strolling through the forums and saw some unusual threads.Players asking to be gifted a set of irons, and another a sleeve of Nike balls. Now I know that everyone cant get the free credits from surveys and videos. That I understand. But to come into the forums and ask people to give balls and equipment is just wrong.And when I look at their profile and see one is a tour pro, with top clubs, now I really have a problem.I cant let it all hang out, because I think that this begging thing is truly pathetic. If you cant get free credits, then use MONEY.That is what everyone else does and you are no exception. W.G.T., needs to address this issue, and let all players know, that this will definitely not be tolerated in this game. Happy Swinging

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 9:41 PM

That's nothing...You should check out the 'wall' posts on some of the top player's profile pages..They are filled with beggars...

A few examples

"Please" 

Please send me a set TaylorMade iron and Nike 20XI-X ball?, please

Note: I have only 13 years old

-------------------

"Club Gift" 

Could you gift me the Tour Burner Iron Set (Steel) (L37+) or something like the G10 Iron Set (Steel) (L35+) because I really have bad clubs. Ill find a way to pay you back the amount it costs. Thanks

---------------------------

Dear Legend,

It would be pleasure, if you gift's me Rocketballz Iron Set (Steel) (L68+) to improve my game to next level. Thanks in advance to you.

Krishna

------------------------

hi could you give me the r9 driver that costs 1,195 credits I need many greacias please

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2012 9:53 PM

For a brief time only, I am gifting starter balls to anyone who wants them.  Just ask and I'll make sure there are hundreds of them in your bag.

• BtRNation
    9 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 7:56 AM

Doublemochaman:

For a brief time only, I am gifting starter balls to anyone who wants them.  Just ask and I'll make sure there are hundreds of them in your bag.

I'll take some please. :3

• marks84
    184 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 10:57 AM

Doublemochaman:

lmao... great reply. I'll take 200 tyvm.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:19 AM

yeah, i'd be happy to gift my concience to any of these fine pups ..

• sharonleonard
    20 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 11:38 AM

yes they do lonnie, but hey..wgt makes money supporting this practice.

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 11:18 AM

I don't want any clubs or balls. But, if anyone is feeling generous, I would love to be gifted some of this

and this

and maybe this

Thank you in advance, for any consideration!!! 

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2012 11:23 AM

OmegaManKFH:

I don't want any clubs or balls. But, if anyone is feeling generous, I would love to be gifted some of this

and this

and maybe this

Thank you in advance, for any consideration!!! 

hell, i'd neeeever gift stuff like that .. specially not that 4-wheel beaut .. i want 1

• hawkfrend
    11 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 7:51 PM

That figures, you get scum in all online games I guess, but this is the first game ive played where they cant actually hurt your enjoyment of the game itself, which must really annoy the hell out of those idiots.

RSS