Forums

Help › Forums

Jerky meter

Sun, Sep 16 2012 1:34 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 88flstc
    5 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 1:53 PM

see system requirments, all u ne to fix. i was useing google chrome, now useing just internet explorer and down loaded old vrsion of flash playe   wrking goo.  gl

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 1:55 PM

I tried to use Comodo Dragon after downloading it and had problems with it opening up applications and asking if i want to let it integrate these applications to the browser. Anyone have any suggestions?

Joe 

• couldofbeenpga
    47 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 5:26 PM

Use komodo to only play the game don't migrate\intrgrate any thing.  Us e IE or firefox or chrome for browsing the net 

• Rockytom
    13 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 10:53 AM

There is no solution. A lot of players have suggested different approaches, however none have worked. I am about done also I would like someone to take over my country club. this has become a waste of money., as I only hit the water when the swing meter is jerking.

Rockyton

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 1:25 PM

The problem is NOT only on our side!!

My meter has been perfect since switching to max3, but today it has been horrible. I have cleared every possible thing there is to clear and it's still awful. I can shut down my laptop now without making any changes and when I log on tomorrow my meter will probably be smooth again.

It seems to be more of a lottery lately, to be fair most days my meter is fine, but days like today, I should rather go play lawn bowls or something.

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 1:34 PM

Rockytom:
    There is no solution. A lot of players have suggested different approaches, however none have worked.

Really? There is no solution only if you don't want a solution.

• PAGES
RSS