Forums

Help › Forums

Jerky meter

Sun, Sep 16 2012 1:34 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • coxwren90
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 1:53 AM

I have been enjoying playing, and was just getting to a reasonably decent level, when, to my despair, the meter has become very 'jerky' (for want of a better word).

I have tried starting several new games, but this problem seems to persist. It has ruined the game for me.

Anybody struck a similar problem and found a solution?

• BubbaGump10000
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 9:15 AM

I have the same problem,I have read to go back to previous version of adobe flash by going to about:plugins and details(which I cant find) and no help from WGT and is getting frustrating for a game I would like to continue to play,but if I cant get it to work right Im just going to by a game

• borntobesting
    9,687 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 9:16 AM

coxwren90:

I have been enjoying playing, and was just getting to a reasonably decent level, when, to my despair, the meter has become very 'jerky' (for want of a better word).

I have tried starting several new games, but this problem seems to persist. It has ruined the game for me.

Anybody struck a similar problem and found a solution?

I assume you are using Google Chrome as your browser. There was a new flash release this past week and it doesn't work well with Chrome. you need to uninstall the new version of flash and install an earlier version. Or better still in my opinion would be to download Comodo Dragon and use it as your WGT browser. It is Chrome based but is much more stable than Google Chrome.And it doesn't auto update Flash like Google Chrome does. 

• couldofbeenpga
    47 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 9:41 AM

I whole TOTALLY agree with borntobesting I just downloaded Komodo Dragon browser with Adobe 11.3.300 and installed ad block.  WOW WOW WOW ....... what a difference, meter stops exactly where you click it, never dinged the meter that much before, from the day I started playing this game, In fact my meter is so perfect now I'm gonna have to relearn how to play it ! and is Commercial free!!!!!!  All I have to say to all the people who are constantly complaining about the meter, maybe should heed a little of the advice given here in the forums and quit blaming WGT for something they can fix in 5 minutes. Happy hitting!

John

• Rockytom
    13 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 10:44 AM

yes, basically I am not trying anymore, with Firefox as my browser adobe crashes after every hole or so. with Google chrome the meter will not stop there is a delay so no accuracy at all. I have been playing for 194 days and am about done. Rockytom

• Rockytom
    13 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 10:47 AM

how do you email WGt, isn't that a secrete. Rockytom

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2012 12:29 PM

Rockytom:

how do you email WGt, isn't that a secrete. Rockytom

members@worldgolftour.com

• PAGES
RSS