Help › Forums

play on google chrome

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 10 2012 3:23 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ParkerCollector
    12 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 9:00 AM

Okay, thanks, but my advanced settings on Flash already said "Notify me before updating, etc"  and it changed by itself anyway (and I never got a message asking to update it) 

I set it to "never check for updates"

We'll see what happens...

• ParkerCollector
    12 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 9:04 AM

I tried that Maxthon 3 and it came with it's own set of quirks which I didn't care for. For instance, when I went to full screen, which is what I always play on Chrome, there was no way to get out of full screen unless you stopped it under the task manager...hitting the escape key did nothing and the image quality on Maxthon3 was not as good as Chrome...

Why don't they just leave things alone!!!???

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 3:23 PM

ParkerCollector:

I tried that Maxthon 3 and it came with it's own set of quirks which I didn't care for. For instance, when I went to full screen, which is what I always play on Chrome, there was no way to get out of full screen unless you stopped it under the task manager...hitting the escape key did nothing and the image quality on Maxthon3 was not as good as Chrome...

Why don't they just leave things alone!!!???

once u r on full screen, drag ur mouse cursor to top middle of screen & drop-down box appears which u click on to reduce screensize to normal .. or .. hit F11 ..

• PAGES
RSS