Forums

Help › Forums

Your ranked rounds to Legend

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 7 2012 4:04 PM (2 replies)
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 3:37 PM

(1stly gongrats to the 2 new TL's today ..)

referring my post:

i ask this with some trepidation since, in another thread, some implied that i had to be cheating (barf) due to the number of ranked rounds it took me to reach the Legend tier.

At the time i was completely unaware of what was considered to be a low number to do this in & i was a little irritated and bemused with what was inferred; that i had to have had more than 1 account which is complete parrot-crap (even Icon chimed in to say it was possible to do it in a low number of rounds). But that got me thinking & hence the thread, cause i'm sure there must be plenty of those who did it in less:

The question then: How many ranked rounds it took you to make Legend ..

i honestly regard it as unimportant, but i am curious coming off the other thread as mentioned ..

• sarak362336
    1,597 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 3:46 PM

all depends on whether people post all their scores or are selective - only keeping the gooduns.

Sara

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2012 4:04 PM

i've had my share of restarts, like most, but they were, and are, few & far between ..

i work full-time & study part-time and don't have the time nor inclination for endless restarts .. from Hack to Legend i avaraged about 2 ranked rounds per day with maybe a practice round every 5 or so rounds .. i hardly play practice rounds anymore .. i just play a practice hole or two before i start a ranked round .. that's about it

RSS