Forums

Help › Forums

problems holding tournaments

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 11 2012 2:05 AM (7 replies)
  • edivad1987
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 5:12 PM

Good evening, I'm new and very inexperienced. I have information on tournaments, because to me it is not allowed to participate because the program tells me that you must be over 18 years. it clear that I'm 25. the problem is that I could not find a way to update the date of birth, and I think that when registering for the site I was asked.

sorry for my English =)

thanks

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 8:36 AM

hi

you have to email us at members@worldgolftour.com and ask us to fix your age.

:)

-wgticon

• golferace55
    3 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 8:53 AM

i have a question now i have seen the tuturial videos and reading the green  there is blue, for up hill putts red for down hill putts and black for straight putts but what is orange???

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 9:09 PM

golferace55:

...  but what is orange???

orange = steep downhill

light blue= steep up hill (the grid will sometimes be light blue after the steep part on some holes)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 10:14 PM

FamousBeef:

orange = steep downhill

light blue= steep up

You sure ? I play em 'orange'..more a downhill putt but not so steep...hole 10 on Congress for example.Always thought 'light blue less steep ?? Don't correct me.I'm doing fine  lol...Andy..

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 10:31 PM

alcaucin:

You sure ? I play em 'orange'..more a downhill putt but not so steep...hole 10 on Congress for example.Always thought 'light blue less steep ?? Don't correct me.I'm doing fine  lol...Andy..

whatever works for you

example, on a 30 foot + 2 feet uphill two tier putt  starting level is blue, the steep uphill part is light blue  and the higher part remains light blue. i find orange to work the same way in reverse

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 10:49 PM

FamousBeef:
    example, on a 30 foot + 2 feet uphill two tier putt  starting level is blue, the steep uphill part is light blue  and the higher part remains light blue. i find orange to work the same way in reverse
    Cool whatever works for us..I'd hit that putt 37ft..if i got' inches to feet'  math right..prefer meters & centimeters ..70s child.. (on a 1.3 tourny green stimp) ..Keep stroking em in Andy

• FamousBeef
    271 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 2:05 AM

meters, cm, whatever, make no difference. good job frenchies converting the "world" to metric even spain  is defending it, oh thats right , all euros rulers are inter-married and inter-bred so its all good

(who would have thought the day would come when a Spaniard would bow down to a frenchy and defend doing it!, lol)

RSS