Forums

Help › Forums

Dwight Howard to the Lakers!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 14 2012 5:23 PM (25 replies)
  • Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 8:40 PM

Dwight Howard was traded in a 4-team deal to the Lakers. For all of you Laker fans out there, this is it! Kobe has a legit chance to catch or pass Jordan. Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Dwight Howard - that is very scary!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 8:52 PM

Nah.  They still won't pull it off.  Still not better, teamwise, than the Sonics/Thunder.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 9:05 PM

Are you kidding me? Who can match up with them? They now have an MVP point guard, a stat-stuffing freak athlete as a center, and KOBE BRYANT!

I  do understand where you're coming from though. Still, they're the team to beat in the Western Conference.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 9:27 PM

We'll see.  I'll be the first to say I was wrong.  But as long as Kobe is there it's still not a "team".

Let's touch base in again in January.

• rjs1969
    196 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2012 11:50 PM

2004 Lakers = O'neal, Bryant, Payton, Mallone,and Fisher & wasnt Harper still playing?.  Each one a phenomenal superstar. Each one a selfish overpaid ego maniac, who couldn't get the job done.  With Phil J. Gone...and Tex Winter (triangle offense creator & mathematical guru) gone. It is sad to say. The LA Lakers, will not be champions again, for many many years.    I miss Chick Hearn  RIP Golden Throat!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 7:08 AM

rjs1969:
    I miss Chick Hearn  RIP Golden Throat!!!

From yo-yoing the dribble at the top of the key to faking a guy into the popcorn machine-he was the best!

• KEHYLAR
    551 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 7:34 AM

Willis Reed, Dave DeBusschere, Bill Bradley, Earl"The Pearl" Monroe & Walt,"Clyde" Frazier. Not too shabby!

They said that two super star guards , "The Pearl & "Clyde", couldn't play together. How wrong they were!

Is my age showing?

LAURA

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 8:22 AM

Lakers are a shoo in for the championship

till the above mentioned crybabies start their

'i wanna bounce the big orange thing'

'that guy wont pass it'

'hes a ball hog'

'gonna take me elbow and ram it in dudes face, im tired today'

'my toe, i dropped a piece of paper on it. IR for a month'

overpaid primadonnas

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 8:31 AM

Thunder plays the Heat for the 2013 NBA championship............

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 12:18 PM

Yappy22:

Thunder plays the Heat for the 2013 NBA championship............

Wrong.

RSS