Forums

Help › Forums

Guys playing with female avatars: a theory

Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:32 AM (59 replies)
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Sep 4 2012 3:21 AM

pfft .. a month later u wake up ..

snide remarks u can't pull off sweety .. stick to the basics .. u have enough trouble with that already .. 

if i want your opinion, I'll give it to you ..

run along now ..

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 1:15 AM

meoffer:

All I will say is,  check my page because I won't take u on here.

You're sad - thinking you're right - ALL THE TIME.  I never said I thought I was right until u brought it up & I most definitely didn't say everyone else was stupid - u implied that.

U tell everyone what 2 do & how 2 say this & that.  What I'd like 2 know is -

Who Do U Think U R?

U butt into posts that r no concern of yours only because u r not commenting on the post but taking someone on.  I could go on like u have with me but u r just trying so poorly 2 justify your endless comments on things that don't matter by putting someone like myself down.  Only in your eyes my once friend - Only in your eyes.

Do the forums a Really Big Favor & if u feel the need 2 say something don't provoke or try so hard 2 piss people off cause your just 1 of many that do.  I think u need a friend or a women or a drink or all.  I don't want 2 b like this towards u but hell man u sent 3 comments my way yesterday & all were pretty sad.

I'd say let's start a new - but u won't go 4 that.  And I'm sorry.  Sorry u r the way u r.

friggin' hell "meoffer" .. playin' the victim are we ?

no hesitation with derogative name-calling subsequent to my post .. which i don't mind incidentally .. i find it mildly amusing ..

but with "Hyena" you feign a virtuous approach & cling to the notion of innocence .. talk about double standards .. jeez !!

you ask  Hyena : "Who Do U Think U R??

I doubt that the man thinks who he is ... do you think who you are ? 

rhetorical .. movin' right along ..

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2012 8:32 AM

i'm still gunna use a female avatar when i darn well please lol

RSS