Forums

Help › Forums

WGT game suggestions

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 24 2012 2:01 PM (4 replies)
  • johnnylaptop
    30 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 12:27 PM

Why not have different skins and stroke play for beginners and different one  for pro and so on.

Its kind of a shame for a hack to play skins with  a tour pro I'm sure that get a little up set when a pro dive his ball 250 yds and a hack doesn't even get to the cut grass.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 12:02 AM

In practice Skin rounds you can set up the tees. Alas, the better player will have an advantage anyway. I remember a game against a legend, lost only two holes but all the skins :(

For MP stroke play, choose ranked rounds. Then each player will play from his tee, albeit on the faster greens of the best player (same in rated matchplay). These are quite fair MP games IMO.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 4:06 AM

What is "MP Stroke play?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 4:11 AM

Multi-player

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 2:01 PM

first of all  i would like to thank wgt for giving us the chace to play whitler and cabo for free and would welcome it in the future. my first idea is  - perhapsto give the first 5 or ten players who view videos in a random order selected by wgt a 50 credit bonus the second idea i have is game related - i would like ro see a par 27 course perhaps two of them a north american one featuring varos par three's and a european one featuring various par threes from the european courses. i would love to see this in monthly tourneys or ready goes etc. just  thought !! thanks

RSS