Forums

Help › Forums

Game options

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 11 2012 10:44 AM (6 replies)
  • Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 12:48 PM

I just went back to start a game and the options went right back to default after I already changed them yesterday. Are the options now going to do that everyday, and make a hassle for everyone to change every single day?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 1:12 PM

I think so ? Andy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 1:36 PM

They do that when you clear your cache. If you're not clearing it yourself it may be something that's happening when you close the browser. There is a setting in your browser options to not allow this.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 10:04 PM

YankeeJim:
    There is a setting in your browser options to not allow this.
    Wish i knew where that was YJ, got to the point where i play it as it is ..or ..go play 'Poker'..@ least i win more than i stake there...Andy.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 7:09 AM

alcaucin:
    Wish i knew where that was YJ, got to the point where i play it as it is

What browser are you using?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 9:30 AM

YankeeJim:
    What browser are you using?

on chrome @ moment..flip between that & comodo..enabled 'wgt.com' in chrome (exceptions..I think ?)( in popups..which seems to be only prob now..meter real smooth,till about 4.30am my time..10.30 pm East Coast time ..can't find same on comodo..OR maxthon !!  lol gotta laugh or I'd cry..Andy

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 10:44 AM

Go the the settings page and go to the bottom of the page where it says "show advanced settings." Click that and under the Privacy/Content Settings tab make sure, under the Cookies tab,  the second radio button is NOT checked. You want that local data to be kept.

Comodo is a little different.This is what you see under the Content Settings. (Left click the CD icon-top left-to get to settings.)

RSS