Forums

Help › Forums

anyone playing this site??

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 14 2012 1:55 AM (8 replies)
  • Bridge08
    384 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 5:00 PM

Hi All, was willing to play any game tonight, practice/ranked/blitz/skins the whole lot. Happy to lose credits/game at any level as it is all about the fun.

Just got every game cancelled, every time for a solid 3 hours?

Off to drink the home brew and try another decade.

Has the fun gone out of the this game ??

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 5:08 PM

Not easy to play for credits as a sub 60 legend...Unless it's a level 95 TP setting up the game;)

• Bridge08
    384 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 5:09 PM

Was trying any game, with or without credit, just a drought out there.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 5:33 PM

i would love to play the game for free :)

-Roger

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 10:22 PM

A level 95 TP,, hahahahaha, are there any out there,lol

if there are , they should scooped up and dumped in a rubbish skip

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2012 10:43 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    A level 95 TP,, hahahahaha, are there any out there,lol
    Don't often agree with you 1 eye.but the' Floyd reference tickled me  Andy..L95 t/m.??  U Sure !!!

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 8:23 AM

Likewise I searched the legend tier for a solid hour and got nothing but 4 immediate rejections. So it to go both ways. :) They won't play a TM but I've compiled a list of dozens of legends frequently preying on the Master tier. Where's the "fun" in that? ;) What might help is if WGT locked in players' searches for 4 minutes once 2 or more names appear on the search, so you can't leave the search until the 4 minutes are up? Maybe that would help eliminate much of the impatience of so many players who leave searches right away for seemingly no legitimate reason?

• MrsH
    12 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2012 11:21 PM

The fun has gone out for me - sadly - too much jerking on the swing meter, so I barely have control when to click.  The computer is playing the game and not me.  When I fix blockers or cache or the other stuff, other apps are messed up.  Good luck to everyone!

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2012 1:55 AM

When I was much younger (18+) I would seek out the older golfers and watch them practice just to learn something from them, hell sometimes they would even help me on my short game while playing at the practice green at my local public course. I would practice till sundown then finish the day off sitting on the bench while watching it set in the west. Beautiful moment to just reflect on the day and what you accomplished while practicing. And I am still like that now with this site, learning from The Masters of the game. I would not mine playing anyone for free even if they win the round I still come out ahead learning from them while playing. That in itself is priceless. What ever happened to the friendly game of golf that was meant for the gathering of friends and relaxation?

That's the way it should be here, playing for the love of the game and the friendships that it creates.

Happy Golfing!

Joe 

RSS