Forums

Help › Forums

sell my golf profile

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 12 2012 7:48 AM (4 replies)
  • ballsup11111111
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2012 6:40 PM

Hi is it possible to sell a golfer profile? I played someone who had change fom man profile to girl with the same name. I asked how? and she replied she had bought it off someone else for 200 us dollars. Can someone please advise me as I would like to sell mine, because i am sick of cusomer support and losing credits because of faults with game.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 6:53 AM

LMAO....I think you got your leg pulled on that one. AFAIK, You can't sell it within wgt...You can only Sell off your equipment and gift the credits to another player. Then request WGT remove your profile and information.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 7:14 AM

FOR SALE: 1 Legend status profile with a low average, but high leg milage.  A choice of 2 sets of irons, good condition woods, ATV & Cleveland wedges, excellent putter and a choice of 5 avatars, also will throw in 100,000 credits and over a thousand different balls.  A must for all golfers who want to be the best without the hard work getting there, yours for $250.  Please contact my wall with your details

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 7:31 AM

ballsup11111111:
    I played someone who had change fom man profile to girl with the same name.

Let me guess...... the G.I.R.L. who bought it is a super sexy model that will cyber for balls and equipment.   

It's amazing how many supermodels play this game.........

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Sun, Aug 12 2012 7:48 AM

chrisironsbones:

FOR SALE: 1 Legend status profile with a low average, but high leg milage.  A choice of 2 sets of irons, good condition woods, excellent putter and a choice of 5 avatars, also will throw in 100,000 credits and over a thousand different balls.  A must for all golfers who want to be the best without the hard work getting there, yours for $250.  Please contact my wall with your details

Ha Ha Ha only $250 

Let the Bidding begin

RSS