Forums

Help › Forums

Comodo Dragon Help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 15 2012 9:41 PM (3 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 8:27 PM

Plays WGT great, very smooth, no meter issues.

I keep getting this yellow banner across the top of my WGT game player and on my browser that I find irritating. Im getting this yellow banner with a blue puzzle icon on the left side. It says Could not load Norton Confidential.

What is that? And how do I fix. Yes Im using a Norton security program

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 9:22 PM

Hi danohi50, it is a notification that comodo dragon does not support that norton add on. The puzzle sign refers to add ons.

Norton is a very complex antivirus software and it is almost intrusive, to me anyway, for example, it will automatically defrag your hard drive unless you disable it from doing so, which is a no no for SSD hard drives. 

go to extensions and disable it, click on the Comodo Dragon icon at the top left corner of your screen and hold the cursor over tools , when the second window opens click on extentions and disable it. 

hint : use Comodo dragon just for WGT and another browser for everything else and you will continue to have no meter issues.

hope this helps. 

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 9:28 PM

or you may have to go to norton and remove comodo from the list in that function. I have only used a free version of norton that has come with new builds and only shut off the auto defrag function due to ssd hd

• wldthng016400
    250 Posts
    Wed, Aug 15 2012 9:41 PM

Hint: when you resolve that problem go back to comodo dragon extensions click on get more extensions and download ad blocker plus and you will not see   3rdparty advertisements anymore 

RSS