Forums

Help › Forums

GAME SETTINGS

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 20 2012 11:07 AM (4 replies)
  • littledevil49
    26 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:05 AM
    everytime i go to wgt, i have to reset all the game settings. is there away to fix this problem?
  • ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:09 AM

I believe your browser is clearing your flash cache every time you open it. You need to go into your browser settings to disable that.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:38 AM

ljbast:
      I believe your browser is clearing your flash cache every time you open close it.

The setting to change this is at the bottom of the Settings page under "Advanced Options" in Chrome and CD, if that's what you use.

• Alistair4287
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 11:51 AM

sorry for jumping in, just joined today, set things up and now have EZ swing with driver and whatever club it decides to use it with, I want to reset to the meter with white line, can you help?

• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2012 11:07 AM

Alistair4287:

sorry for jumping in, just joined today, set things up and now have EZ swing with driver and whatever club it decides to use it with, I want to reset to the meter with white line, can you help?

In the game client window, under MY EQUIPMENT, click on the CHANGE EQUIPMENT button. For each type of club in your bag, replace the EZSwing club with the WGT starter clubs. Click on SAVE, and you'll now have the regular meter.

It's a good idea to reload the page to ensure your changes have taken effect.

RSS