Forums

Help › Forums

Beware! Samsquanch (sasquatch)!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 18 2012 3:38 PM (0 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2012 3:38 PM

I know this is not on the WGT golf courses, or any golf courses at all, but it may be of interest to Yancy, out paranormal expert.

To paint the picture, a friend told me about the Royal Marines Commando Challenge.  No it's not a challenge wearing no underwear (but may happen!), but a challenge for civilians on the 4km assault course which the Marines use for their own training.  So, to prepare for it I have been doing some hill 'running' up the Wrekin, a local landmark near to where I live.  Incidentally, there is a golf course nearby also called Wrekin Golf Club, named after the Wrekin hill I suspect.

So, I hear you ask, what has this got to do with samsquanches?  Well, if you give me a chance I'll tell you!  So be quiet and listen!

I never noticed on the way up... cos I was far too busy getting out of breath trying to climb this goddamn hill!  But on the way down I noticed some footsteps, footsteps that were sunken deep into the grass and the soil, to the left of the path as I was going down; they would have been on the right when I was going up.  I hope!  Anyway, look here...

Sorry about the quality of the pic, but the sun was setting when I took the photo the other day, and the old phone I used to take it with isn't exactly the best of quality.

There are a few of these footsteps.  They most definitely are a human-like form, but sunken anywhere between 2-5 inches below the surface.  And the stride was long too, very long in some cases.  This must make the samsquanch 10ft tall at least.  And pretty damn heavy to go that deep.  And the size of some of these footprints... well, I'm a size 10 and they 'devoured' my foot completely!

Yancy - do we need more investigatables?

RSS